Here are some new items that I have just completed! Have a Look!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Fawn
This is a baby fawn that I have created from cloth, she is my own design. She is 11 inches high and 14 inches long.
-
She is 57 inches high. Fits over most upright vacuum cleaners.
-
This is a Vacuum cleaner cover doll that I have created. She is 57 inches high. She is a one of a kind doll, her features...
2 comments:
Hi Krista,
Your creations are beautiful! I love all your new dollies!
Krista, I have given you an AWARD. Please go to my blog and take a look whenever you have the time!
Happy creating!
Mithua
Hi Mithua,
Thank you very much!
You are very creative also and I LOVE your style.
Happy Doll making,
Krista
Post a Comment